- Personal information
- Direct marketing
- Occasionally you will receive emails from us about flight offers and additional services. When booking a flight, you can unsubscribe from Flysiesta.co.uk newsletters. Besides, every time you receive a Flysiesta.co.uk newsletter, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe.
- Website monitoring
- Flysiesta.co.uk uses monitoring software to monitor how visitors behave on the Flysiesta.co.uk website and how they use it. We will use the results of the monitoring process to develop a more user-friendly website design and layout. This software does not collect any passenger information.
- Links to third-party websites
- We make every effort to ensure the security of this website. The data you provide us with is protected using SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer). SSL is a standard personal information and credit card data coding method that ensures the safe transmission of information over the internet.
- Submitting requests/complaints via the Electronic Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform
- You can submit a request/complaint regarding a service purchased on our website to the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority (Vilniaus 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +370 5 262 67 51, online: www.vvtat.lt; territorial subdivisions: /index.php?470187665) or fill in an application form in the EGS platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr (search UAB Interneto Partneris).
Have a pleasant flight!