- We are a Lithuanian company Interneto partneris, UAB. We began operations in 2002 and currently provide online air ticket booking services in thirteen countries. Having started under the brand Greitai.lt, we learned about the expectations of today's travellers – being able to book plane tickets online without hassle and with ease.
Ease of use, efficient service and attractive flight deals led us to success – very quickly becoming the leaders in this field in Lithuania.
In 2008, UAB Interneto Partneris was nominated as the fastest growing enterprise in Lithuania.
The company is an accredited member of IATA, it was given the IATA code 68321035.
- Success in the Lithuanian market has encouraged us to expand to foreign countries:
- In 2002, we began to develop activities in Lithuania with Greitai.lt.
- In 2006, we established ourselves in Poland and Latvia, with Flysiesta.lv, Flysiesta.pl brands.
- In 2007, we acquired one of the largest airline portals in Estonia – Bookinghouse.ee.
- In 2007, a flight booking system was launched in Russia for the Ukrainian and Great British markets – Flysiesta.ru, Flysiesta.co.uk, Aviagid.com.ua.
- In 2010, we created portals for the markets of Finland, Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary and Romania – Flyhi.fi, Flyhi.sk, Flyhi.bg, Flyhi.cz, Flyhi.hu, Flyhi.ro.
- In 2011, we acquired the fastest growing finnish online agency – Eticket.fi and launched Flyhi.se portal for Swedish market.
- In 2013, we founded portal - Fly.ge, with the ITDC company for the market of Georgia.
- In 2015, we created portal for the market of Germany - Hotflug.de.
- In 2016, we started rapid expansion into the European market and developed Internet portals for the Italian market (Flysiesta.it), Spanish market (Flysiesta.es), and French market (Flysiesta.fr).
- In 2017, we started operating in the Netherlands (Flysiesta.nl), Norway (Flysiesta.no) and Denmark (Flysiesta.dk).